Require authors to agree to the following copyright notice as part of the submission process.
In submitting an article to the journal published by A2Z Journals, I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal, and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness, or damage to the user.
I, and all co-authors, agree that the article if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0.
I/we permit the adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation, or distribution, along with the commercial application of the work. The article does not contain any unlawful statements and any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity. I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in the article. No responsibility is assumed by the journal, its staff, or members of the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements, or ideas contained in a publication by the journal. If using any personal details, I have obtained written permission or consent from the individual(s) in question (or, where applicable, the next of kin). If the Article was prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this License.
However, each of the Employer/Author(s) retains the following rights
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.